10 things I incorporate into my life that I’d like to challenge you with to help you think differently:
- Live below your means on purpose so you can give generously
- Do not go out to eat for workday lunch. Pack your lunch. Save the money. Give generously.
- Fantasy football objectifies the players. Are they people or something else?
- Fantasy football, football, and sports fandom can be ways to numb ourselves to life and to never graduate from adolescence. If this is all you talk about, you have a problem.
- How much of your life do you waste watching TV or playing video games?
- Do you control your phone or does it control you?
- Are we a better or worse society with the invention of the Internet?
- #BlackLivesMatter is not a competition against other sorts of lives mattering. It is a recognition that throughout history when a white life or a police life is tragically murdered, the murderer goes to trial and faces the penalty of our justice system, but when a black life is tragically murdered, very often the murderer never even faces charges. Because black lives haven’t mattered throughout our history, a history that has shaped our contemporary culture and left a lot of residual filth. Don’t add things to this important reflection.
- Homogeneity is not the answer.
- Leonardo is a goody-goody buzzkill, Donatello is a nerd, Raphael is a jerk, Michelangelo is awesome. Turtle Power.
These are things to make you think. They are not laws and I’m not telling you what to do.
#ThinkingIsGood #ThisIsNotACuteCatVideoBlog #ThinkDifferent
- Ep. 55: Conversation with Co-Host Chase Stancle about Gentrification and Redlining - September 23, 2021
- Ep. 54: What has God put on your heart to do? - September 12, 2021
- Psalm 45 Devotional – Jesus the King and Husband - September 12, 2021