Listen below or subscribe on iTunes or Google Play
As Christians, we often think (or are told) that we aren’t allowed to feel disappointment, worry, anxiety, and sadness. We are implored by friends to have “the joy of the Lord” instead, or to remember how much God loves you. If God loves you, you should feel happy and not sad. These platitudes make us feel like we have to be robots or angels instead of humans. Meanwhile, God created us to experience emotion. He created us human. And He gives you grace to experience life as a human.
Flip Side Notes:
Join an upcoming Beyond the Battle online group at www.beyondthebattle.net
Email the show at email@example.com
How to leave a review on Apple Podcasts
1. Open the Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
2. You can find “The Flip Side by Noah Filipiak” by searching for it or selecting it from your library. Just note that you’ll have to go to the series page which shows all the episodes, not just the page for a single episode.
3. Scroll down to find the subhead titled “Ratings & Reviews.”
4. Under one of the highlighted reviews, select “Write a Review.”
- Ep. 74: Laura Tarro on Planting a Church as a Woman Pastor - November 26, 2022
- If you aren’t happy, get a bigger TV - November 23, 2022
- Ep. 73: Interview with Ron Sandison on incorporating those with autism into the life of the Church - November 13, 2022