Listen below or subscribe on iTunes or Google Play
As Christians, we often think (or are told) that we aren’t allowed to feel disappointment, worry, anxiety, and sadness. We are implored by friends to have “the joy of the Lord” instead, or to remember how much God loves you. If God loves you, you should feel happy and not sad. These platitudes make us feel like we have to be robots or angels instead of humans. Meanwhile, God created us to experience emotion. He created us human. And He gives you grace to experience life as a human.
Flip Side Notes:
Join an upcoming Beyond the Battle online group at www.beyondthebattle.net
Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to leave a review on Apple Podcasts
1. Open the Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
2. You can find “The Flip Side by Noah Filipiak” by searching for it or selecting it from your library. Just note that you’ll have to go to the series page which shows all the episodes, not just the page for a single episode.
3. Scroll down to find the subhead titled “Ratings & Reviews.”
4. Under one of the highlighted reviews, select “Write a Review.”
- Ep. 57: Chase & Noah talk Critical Race Theory, White Privilege, & White Supremacy (is that enough buzzwords for you?) - November 21, 2021
- Ep. 56: You Are Human - October 25, 2021
- Ep. 55: Conversation with Co-Host Chase Stancle about Gentrification and Redlining - September 23, 2021