Listen below or subscribe on iTunes or Google Play
Noah is sharing his story in 3 parts: Porn & Sex (Episode 60), Depression (Episode 62), and Racial Justice. In this episode, he talks about his journey and struggle with depression. Go on this journey with him if you’re someone who struggles with depression or if you want to be a source of life to those around you who are struggling with it.
Leave a Review on iTunes
1. Open the Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
2. You can find “The Flip Side by Noah Filipiak” by searching for it or selecting it from your library. Just note that you’ll have to go to the series page which shows all the episodes, not just the page for a single episode.
3. Scroll down to find the subhead titled “Ratings & Reviews.”
4. Under one of the highlighted reviews, select “Write a Review.”
Flip Side Notes:
Join an upcoming Beyond the Battle online group at www.beyondthebattle.net
Support Flip Side sponsor Angry Brew by using promo code FLIP at angrybrew.com or fivelakes.com to pick up some Angry Brew or Chris’ Blend coffee at 10% off.
Get a free month of Covenant Eyes at www.covenanteyes.com using promo code BEYOND
Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the show and get some sweet swag by becoming a patron at www.patreon.com/noahfilipiak
- The Flip Side Podcast Feedback Survey - March 20, 2023
- Why Christians meet for church on Sundays instead of a Saturday Sabbath - February 22, 2023
- Ep. 78: The Flip Side Goes On Sabbatical - February 21, 2023
Leave a Reply