I’m an affiliate for Covenant Eyes, which means I already was using their product and loved it and signed up to help them sell more of their products. My church gets a small commission when someone signs up via one of my links. One of the benefits of being an affiliate is I get to occasionally offer special deals you won’t find via the regular Covenant Eyes website, with the hope that one of these deals might be what gets you over the hump to try a filter or monitoring software to help keep you and your family safe from online pornography.
I’ve written extensively about why Covenant Eyes is a top notch purity software option.
Covenant Eyes is celebrating their new app for Android. The new app, available for users of Android 4.4.2 and higher, provides the most precise reporting of all Accountability apps out there. We report the pages actually viewed on a growing number of apps, including:
- Pre-installed browsers
- Google Chrome
- and more to come!
For a limited time (this offer is only good through August 21), use my affiliate link to sign up for Covenant Eyes and you’ll get your first 60 days of the service for free.
- You decide if you want filters that block sites or just monitoring software (email reports of online activity sent to accountability partners)
- You pay one flat rate and can use Covenant Eyes on unlimited devices (computers, tablets, phones, etc.)
- You also have the option of purchasing a Family Plan, which allows you to create unique users (i.e. for your kids, for you, etc.) with unique settings.
Other great free stuff from Covenant Eyes:
- FREE E-BOOKS (For singles, for couples, for porn addiction, and much more)
- Top notch blog updated regularly
- Psalm 14 Devotional – Darkness as the door to finding joy in our salvation - January 19, 2021
- Ep. 41: Interview with Wesley Hill on Covenant Friendships as a Biblical Path of Love for Celibate Gay Christians - January 17, 2021
- Psalm 13 Devotional – How Long Oh Lord, How Long? - January 17, 2021