Top 10 Reasons to Run or Walk in the 1/11 Lansing for Haiti 5K:
10. The high temperature on the 11th is a balmy 41 degrees!!!!
9. We will be salting the entire course if needed!
8. We have sweet long sleeve t-shirts – silver and white fronts on forest green shirts.
7. Free massages from MassageWorx of Okemos!
6. Great food spread including coffee, hot chocolate, & Grand Traverse Pie!
5. Doggy Division! Participation prizes to all dogs + Preuss Pets gift cards to top 3 dog finishers! All prizes compliments of Preuss Pets!
3. 16oz laser-etched glass tumblers awarded to top 3 in each age group! (With 1st and 2nd having some bonus goodies inside)
2. 100% of proceeds go to World Relief‘s work in Haiti. Our funds helps the most vulnerable start agricultural businesses, helping them and their communities out of extreme poverty. All of these programs are facilitated by World Relief staff through the networks of the local churches in Haiti.
1. We have NO RACE FEE – donate what you can! 100% of proceeds go to a great cause so be generous if you can (See point #2)! And we’d love to have you out to make our event even better, no matter how much you’re able to give. We guarantee you’ll walk away encouraged!
(other great reasons: $100 gift cards from Gilbert & Blake’s in Okemos to top male and female overall finishers, $50 gift cards to top male and female masters (age 40+) winners…a great silent auction full of gift cards from local restaurants…a great workout!…a great time!)
Author of Beyond the Battle: A man's guide to his identity in Christ in an oversexualized world
Host of the The Flip Side Podcast
Join an online men's small group led by Noah and team at BeyondTheBattle.net
Latest posts by Noah Filipiak (see all)
- Ep. 24, Interview with Tyler St. Clair on dealing with the grind and insecurity of pastoring + race & the Church - January 17, 2020
- Yes, You Can Relearn how to View Women as People Rather than Objects to be Consumed - January 9, 2020
- Ep. 23: State of the Podcast + How to Live for Christ in this Messed Up World - December 31, 2019