Top 10 Reasons to Run or Walk in the 1/11 Lansing for Haiti 5K:
10. The high temperature on the 11th is a balmy 41 degrees!!!!
9. We will be salting the entire course if needed!
8. We have sweet long sleeve t-shirts – silver and white fronts on forest green shirts.
7. Free massages from MassageWorx of Okemos!
6. Great food spread including coffee, hot chocolate, & Grand Traverse Pie!
5. Doggy Division! Participation prizes to all dogs + Preuss Pets gift cards to top 3 dog finishers! All prizes compliments of Preuss Pets!
4. “MoSno” the mildly-creepy Yeti Mascot is back!
3. 16oz laser-etched glass tumblers awarded to top 3 in each age group! (With 1st and 2nd having some bonus goodies inside)
2. 100% of proceeds go to World Relief‘s work in Haiti. Our funds helps the most vulnerable start agricultural businesses, helping them and their communities out of extreme poverty. All of these programs are facilitated by World Relief staff through the networks of the local churches in Haiti.
1. We have NO RACE FEE – donate what you can! 100% of proceeds go to a great cause so be generous if you can (See point #2)! And we’d love to have you out to make our event even better, no matter how much you’re able to give. We guarantee you’ll walk away encouraged!
(other great reasons: $100 gift cards from Gilbert & Blake’s in Okemos to top male and female overall finishers, $50 gift cards to top male and female masters (age 40+) winners…a great silent auction full of gift cards from local restaurants…a great workout!…a great time!)
Click here to REGISTER TODAY!
I would like my friends who smoke marijuana to read this
We have problems in the USA, so you shouldn't help other countries...
USA Today Story on Why You Should Run in the Jan. 10th Haiti 5K
Waking Up to Women's Oppression Via the #metoo Movement
Ep. 65: The Flip Side #65: Noah and Chase discuss capitalism, solutions to racial injustice, & Patri...
Latest posts by Noah Filipiak (see all)
Show your support of Noah's content via Patreon to help create more frequent blog posts and podcast episodes.
Follow or Share:
Leave a Reply