- I plan to do a series of posts on the topic of homosexuality, gay Christians, and the Church, and I invite your comments.
- Please watch (below) or listen to the sermon before making a comment.
- Please do not “Internet troll” the comment section. There are plenty of forums out there for that and it won’t be tolerated on this page, from either side of the spectrum. It simply isn’t loving or productive. Those posts will be deleted.
- There are more things I wanted to say than I could fit into this sermon, and I know Jim felt the same. There are also some things I wish I would have emphasized more that I didn’t. These are things I will post in my next post in this series and will funnel responses to your comments to that post and future posts, but feel free to comment here.
All of the posts in this “Gay Christian” series:
- Gay Christian? A sermon by Noah Filipiak and Jim Decke
- Jim on Nature vs. Nurture
- Thoughts on gay marriage
- Is legalizing gay marriage the same as legalizing polygamy?
- Can a gay Christian still identify themselves as “Gay”?
- Are there different levels of being gay?
Latest posts by Noah Filipiak (see all)
- Psalm 34 Devotional – A refuge to the brokenhearted - May 9, 2021
- Psalm 33 Devotional – He Puts the Sea into Jars! - May 2, 2021
- Ep.48: Interview with Sam and Tova Jones on Marriage and Singleness - April 28, 2021
Show your support of Noah's content via Patreon to help create more frequent blog posts and podcast episodes.
Follow or Share:
Flip Side Book Club: "The Sexuality of Jesus" & "Male, Female, and the Imago Dei"
Join the Flip Side Book Club: Spiritual Friendship by Wesley Hill, as we discuss gay celibate friend...
Are there different levels of being gay?
Gay, Lesbian & Transgender Folks Should Not Get the Trademark on Sexual Disorientation Labels by the...
Flip Side Book Club: "Mere Sexuality" Intro & Chapter 1