Men, here are 4 reasons you should NOT read Beyond the Battle: A Man’s Guide to His Identity in Christ in an Oversexualized World by Noah Filipiak:
1. You don’t struggle with lust at all. You never check out attractive women when they walk by. You don’t have any desire to look at internet porn or nudity in TV shows and movies.
2. You do lust, look at porn, watch Game of Thrones, etc. but you don’t think it’s a sin and you don’t have a problem with it.
3A. You are completely content in your marriage. Your wife is the definition of perfection in every way. You never wish she would change anything or act differently.
3B. You are completely content in your singleness. You never struggle with God about why you aren’t married.
4. Because Noah Filipiak is not a celebrity, and you know that only celebrities have good or helpful things to say.
If any of these apply to you, make sure you do NOT click on the following link: Beyond the Battle: A Man’s Guide to His Identity in Christ in an Oversexualized World by Noah Filipiak
Host of the Beyond the Battle Podcast
Join an online men's small group led by Noah at BeyondTheBattle.net
Latest posts by Noah Filipiak (see all)
- Episode 12: The Best Thing - February 6, 2019
- Noah’s Podcast Feedback Survey – Be a big help with 6 quick questions - February 3, 2019
- Shame vs. the Gospel – Is God pleased with you? - February 1, 2019