Here are two contrasting cultural beliefs for you to consider:
- Sex is the best thing on the planet
- Heaven is full of the best things we can imagine
So if both of these things are true, why does the Bible tell us there won’t be any sex in heaven?
Show your support of Noah's content via Patreon to help create more frequent blog posts and podcast episodes.
Latest posts by Noah Filipiak (see all)
- Ep. 27: Finding Solid Ground in the Midst of a COVID-19 World - March 13, 2020
- Ep. 26, Interview with Nick Stumbo: Going from a pastor looking at porn to Director of Pure Desire Ministries, helping others find freedom - February 17, 2020
- Ep. 25: How the love we have from the Father, through Jesus is the antidote to our longings for acceptance, validation, and wholeness - February 1, 2020
Fantasy: The Parasite to Your Reality
Ask Amy: A world in desperate thirst for love is addicted to the total opposite
The Primary Purpose of Sex is not Pleasure
Watch your favorite TV shows and movies without the sex and nudity, with VidAngel
What Porn Physiologically Does to Your Brain & "other" body parts